Over period of time various health enthusiasts have been asking me about various questions regarding dieting, felt it would better if they all are put together for everybody to read:
1. Will drinking water allow me to lose weight? I suggest you need to analyse your liquid intake if it contains of lots of sugar based drinks and if you replace these servings with water you have good chances of losing weight, however if this not the case very little or rather no chances of weight lose.
2. I have been skipping meals by either taking heavy breakfast or heavy dinner etc will I lose weight? Your metabolism is likely to slow down and you will start over eating resulting in weight gain. Therefore watch your calories intake and calories burnt out.
3. Late night eating puts on fats on me, should I skip eating at such time? Please keep a gap of two hours between your dinner and hitting bed, watch calories intake rather that time. Avoid oily food in the night.
4. What are side effects of dieting? Constipation, depression, irritability, fatigue, muscle weakening, acidity, bad breath, etc.
5. What is the Worst food that someone should avoid eating? Processed food, fried food, whole milk products (Indian sweets), butter etc. Excess quantity of any food though Indian, Chinese or continental
Believe this information would be useful. Keep reading….